Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

CONTRACT - 8710 Yarmouth Court - Highland Stone - $649,000

Listed By Weichert

Google Map Here

This is a lovely split level on a large corner lot in the "Highland Stone" community. This home is in very good condition and shows extremely well. It is almost identical to the home I previewed at 11904 Coldstream Drive last month.

Much of this home is original but in excellent condition. The kitchen has probably been redone once, but could use some updating. The baths too are original. The yellow/brown color scheme of the tile is dated but clean as a whistle. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to get into a home and renovate it at their leisure.

I am not sure what the similar home on Coldstream sold for, but I suspect it was near full price. These homes are SO similar, I had to ask the listing agent if I had already seen this one. The only difference is the yard. This one has a much smaller back yard because of the corner lot. The side and front yard are larger then the similar home on Coldstream.

If you are looking in Potomac for a single family that is in great shape, this home should be on your short list. It is in move in condition, and a renovation can occur at your leisure. Why wait in this market when rates are so low? Call me to see this home and I will make an appointment at your convenience. You will be SO happy you did!

I see this home selling within 30 days at close to full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment