Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! - Drive Safely !

It is this time each year that I reflect on the wonderful friends, family and relationships I have in my life! Thank you all for being so supportive this past 12 months.

I have had many e-mails, phone calls and Tweets (You can follow me on Twitter @potomacsecret), encouraging me to post speed camera signs this week before the Thanksgiving Holiday. As it is the busiest travel day of the year, I have decided to post signs starting this afternoon.

Whether you are a proponent of speed cameras, or not, it is most important to know that these signs slow people down and promote safety. I hope everyone in Potomac understands this to be the ultimate goal.

I am cooking up a storm today after sign posting. I wish everyone in Potomac and beyond a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Please drive safely, and enjoy your time spent with family and friends.

I will be staying in Potomac over the holiday and plan on posting 3-4 reviews through the week. Please continue to check back and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment