Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9033 Rouen Lane - Lake Normandy Estates - $899,999

Listed by Long and Foster

Google Map Here

What is not to like about Lake Normandy Estates? Great single family homes, great location and fantastic schools. Formula for success? You betcha!

This is a beautiful single family colonial on a well groomed, 1/3 acre lot. The home on the outside is in fabulous condition - the owners are meticulous. This brick home has a circular driveway and 2 car garage. I couldn't wait to get inside to see what the rest of the home was like.

The foyer is formal, typical of a center foyer colonial. The decor and painting was beautiful. This home showed like a model home. The lovely dining room on the left, and the large living room on the right were bright and inviting. The kitchen has been completely redone with Silestone and lovely bright cabinets. A slider to the deck looks out over the back and side yard which is lush and green. (I wish I could get my lawn to look like this!).

The upstairs is also completely redone. Three good size bedrooms and a lovely master is ready for a new owner. You would not need to do a thing.

The basement is almost completely finished. With a slider leading to a lower deck, there is plenty of light down here. There is a half bath - which seems to be the only bath that has not been completely updated. Who cares? It is the basement!

Initially, when I saw the price on this home I thought it may be priced high. After seeing the property - I think they are asking a fair price. The original owners have cared for this property and have updated it completely. A family could move right in and not have to spend a dime to make it theirs. I say that this is worth a premium.

Although this is on the high side for the neighborhood - I think it shows well enough for someone to fall in love with it. Look for it to sell between 4879K and full list before the new year!

2 comments:

  1. have you checked out 10833 Admirals Way Potomac, MD 20854 yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been through Admirals Way. I have not written a review as I had someone I was working with that had interest in the property. E-mail me directly for my comments - I'd be happy to share them.

    ReplyDelete