Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Back!


September is one of the most beautiful months in the Potomac area. Summer is on the wane, and we get a hint of the beautiful fall weather that is just around the corner.

My kids both looked forward to starting in new schools. My oldest daughter has entered Churchill and my youngest daughter has entered Hoover. Both were up at the break of dawn yesterday excited to greet the day.


I drove past the Bells Mill Elementary today. After being closed for a year and one half, it opened to students yesterday. I have never seen so many bright shiny faces so excited to break in a new building.

The real estate market over the past few months has been through a metamorphosis. The market is vibrant and inventory is down. What this translates to is a healthier market with a good balance between buyers and sellers. I took July and August off to recharge and take a break. The time off was well spent with buyers and sellers. I had my best Summer in Real Estate since the mid-1980's.

I saw four homes today in Potomac. Check back for regular reviews starting tomorrow. I look forward to writing and hope that these candid reviews are a help in your search for a new home.

If you need an agent to protect your interests and assist you in finding a home that best suits you and your family, contact me today. I specialize in Potomac, Bethesda and Chevy Chase homes and would be honored to assist you, your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment