Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

POTOMAC PREDICTIONS ~ A good year coming!


Thank you to everyone for your e-mails and phone calls. It is nice to know that I was missed during the last quarter of 2010.

I admit that I could have found time to squeeze in few reviews on Potomac properties during the last quarter. Honestly though - I was so busy with clients during the last few months I needed a little down time to recharge.

You will be happy to know that just because I did not report in writing - I still viewed homes in our marketplace daily. I am happy to report that the market hit bottom almost a year ago - and is getting healthier every day.

I can tell you with all candor that homes that are priced correctly are not only selling quickly ~ but often with multiple contracts. This of course, drives prices upward. The market in general was up in the Potomac area. The most recent Case-Schiller report was no surprise to me. Overall the Washington D.C. area was one of the few in the country with price gains for the year. With a low percentage of foreclosures and short sales - Potomac fared even better.

2010 may have seemed like a dire time in the Real Estate industry - but for me - was my best year in a long time. I have all of you to thank for my success - and I hope you will continue to follow my reviews of Potomac Real Estate.

You can expect to see 2 reviews a week from me on average. When I have the time, of course, I will share more. Feel free to e-mail me the addresses of homes you would like to see reviewed and I will be happy to get them published.

The most important think I can ask is for your business and referrals. I can provide a list of clients that would be happy to discuss their experience in finding their dream home in the Potomac market. Are you thinking of buying or selling in this market? Any market? E-mail me today and lets discuss your options!


No comments:

Post a Comment