Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 - The Year to BUY in Potomac

Happy New Year!

2010 should be a winner ~ and maybe your last opportunity to find a bargain in the Potomac market.

December was my busiest month all year. I found great homes for three buyers in the past month. Finding these gems is hard work. Inventory is low, and if priced reasonably homes less then One Million dollars are selling very quickly. Are you still waiting for the market to "turn around"?

Reviews of homes start again in earnest this week. I will be seeing homes in Regency Estates, Potomac Woods, Lake Potomac and Winterset. Let me know if there are any neighborhoods or homes you would like to see reviewed.

Thank all of you that have supported my site this past year. I am looking forward to remaining the top site on the web for reviews of Potomac homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment